Now I'm just writing notes to myself:
1) Tablecloth: Red milk-cap print;
2) Tablecloth: Hallowe'en print, and then the scraps go in the box for the black quilt.
3) Mardi Gras costume for Jeannie the Doll
4) Two yoked prairie dress wearable muslins: Simplicity 9778 (1971) and one of the round-yoked patterns, probably Marian Martin 9175 (1979), using the two Joann scattered floral calicos.
2015 dress projects:
To-do, longer term:
1) T-shirt quilts
2) Endless dirndl skirts
3) New office jacket. Elbow blew out of mine this week and it's really not presentable any more. I've ordered the pattern I want but I need to find suitable wool.
4) David Bowie French bulldog nightshirt