I meant to do buttonholes today but ended up running errands with Mom. My goodness, I can't believe how much time a few errands can take! I got the cotton-poly gingham for the Fender Skirt dress from Hobby Lobby; turns out it's chocolate-and-pink, not black-and-pink, which is fine. So I'll use dark brown trim. I had a 40% off coupon, too, so it was cheap.

I also saw a fabric there that I could really like for McCall's 4565: Dark gray with a black and red-orange simplified paisley pattern. Somewhere between paisley and psychedelic. I could do black revers and orange rick-rack trim. They also had some red-orange glass beads that I thought would make a good necklace, since I have several dresses with which a red-orange bead necklace could be worn.

We went Barnes & Noble so Mom could look at the Spanish language books and I ended up getting Knitting 24/7. I wouldn't normally buy a knitting book but I saw a sweater vest from it in KnitPicks, and it turned out there were several other projects I thought I could use. Beret. Toe-up socks. Nice turtleneck.

163.5. That means I've cracked 10 pounds! Woo hoo! I celebrated by getting myself a second pair of jogging pants and a new athletic bra. Thankfully, Target was fresh out of malted milk balls. They have the best malted milk balls.

Comments