2010 November 20: 154

154 pounds. Down two pounds instead of one.

I don't have a clue where that extra pound went since this week was the office Thanksgiving lunch, which, no matter how hard one tries to take just a tablespoon of everything that looks good, inevitably ends in overeating of monumental proportions, but I'm not complaining.

That means I've officially lost twenty pounds. Holy crap, I've lost twenty pounds!

A couple of months ago, I was totally elated by the idea that I'd be 155 by Thanksgiving. It seemed like such a long way to go at the time. And here I am! Oh, my goodness! I'm not the least bit worried about Thanksgiving, either, since Mom and I will be out of town and not cooking a pile of food that we will then feel obliged not to waste. There will be some good out Southern cooking involved, but lots of walking, too. If I survived Italy, I can do this, right?

Comments