Unfinished Projects, Revisit

Let's try this again:

1) Post office--mail Christmas gifts
2) Christmas shopping--something better for my sister-in-law **almost!
3) Patterns--Amber Jean is still waiting for me to trace her a bunch of old patterns.
4) Christmas gifts--organize and wrap
5) Simplicity 3717 (1951): Cut, partially sewn, and hanging in the closet.
6) Butterick 5744 (1952?): Partially cut and hanging in the closet.

Add:

7) Take car for repair estimate
8) Submit receipts for reimbursement for workshop

So, 2 1/2 out of 6. Okay, so they're the easiest 2 1/2. Sue me. It's still better than nothing.

Tonight I need to go to the store to see if they still have what I think I'm getting for my sister-in-law, and to see what I can find in the $10 range for the office Christmas gift swap. I also need to jog. Badly. I've fallen way out of step with that.

Comments