Not feeling cranky

I got my car back yesterday evening and it looks great: The fender looks brand-new; the mirror, wheel cover, and front bumper are brand-new; they washed and vacuumed everything, and they even straightened out my bent front license plate.

The guy who brought it out to me admitted that he almost put one of his motorsports group stickers on it to see if I'd notice it among my herd of bumper stickers, but then decided I might get upset and didn't do it. I would have thought it was funny--especially on a fat, underpowered, little hatchback--so he went back and got me a sticker after all. Ha ha!

I'm so relieved to have my own car back and looking good!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I think I'm going to go after work and get the gray paisley I wanted for Marian Martin 9477 (1976). I need black twill or corduroy for the McCall's 5783 (1977) skirt (and possibly jacket), and dark lightweight denim for Simplicity 8005 (1977), but I'm going to wait until I get another 40% off coupon since the heavier fabrics are rarely on sale.

Comments