New Patterns: 2011 March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm wearing green. Green-ish. OK, teal. But I'm also wearing my Celtic cross necklace. I tried to wear the horse brooch but the thing is far too heavy for a shirt; it really needs to be worn on a jacket. So I guess I need to get cracking on some of those jacket patterns, right?

Mom said she might stop and get a cut of ham or corned beef if she was out running errands today. Otherwise, it will be turkey hot dogs with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut (which is cabbage, right?). Our Irish dinner goes German.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

McCall's 6906 (1963): Not my favorite decade by a long shot, but I love double-breasted dresses and I'm feeling deliriously optimistic about my new figure these days.

I'm seeing textured aqua blue, or possibly soft yellow, with big white buttons. I might even venture into the wide world of linen, or something.




Comments