So, long, tax return!

I don't buy many model horses any more. Every year, there are models I think I want, and then I don't get around to getting them, and then I don't really miss them. I've gotten some old ones this year--models I've wanted for years but didn't get when I was younger. I got the special run palomino "Adios", the sorrel Appaloosa Performance Horse, and the 1983 special run liver chestnut Family Stallion and Foal.

I broke down, though, and I'm going to have to squeeze in a couple more. This one is the World Equestrian Games special run "Wimpys Little Chic". I love this mold. I haven't been this thrilled about a new Breyer in years. Stock horse, performance-friendly, good sculpture. Love her.

Breyer, if you see this, consider the following: Dappled buckskin, dark bay frame overo, grulla, dappled gray with dark points. Got it? Thanks!

Delta Dawn (pending x Ginger Legacy) 2010 palomino Quarter Horse mare.


"Melange" on the "Giselle" mold was a Just About Horses special run that I somehow completely missed. Maybe I missed an issue of JAH? I don't know. I don't recall her at all, though. Oh, well.

I might have to get the regular run bay versions of her and her foal, too. I'm not really a warmblood person but I like her. She reminds me of my old pal "John Henry", only with much better sculpting.

Storm Coast (pending x Indianola) light bay tobiano Standardbred mare.

(This is the dealer image. I'll take a new one when she arrives.)

Thank you, Identify Your Breyer.

Comments