Aargh

So, I've apparently come down with the first cold of the season. Yay. Not. I didn't get any sewing done because my whole head felt waterlogged and I didn't feel like doing much. I watched too many episodes of "America's Most Terrifying Places" or whatever that's called, instead.

On a better note: I had a $10 J.C. Penney rewards certificate, and then one of my model horse friends shared a 20% promotional code, so I got the Stablemate set and the unicorn for, well, a very good price. I don't want the whole SM set, either, and will probably sell some/most of them and get some of the purchase price back. I'm not entirely sure I'll keep the unicorn, but he is pretty spectacular. I don't have many unicorns. I need to start planning for names.

It rained all day yesterday and might rain a little more today. I hate to be greedy but I'll be pretty disappointed if we can't squeeze a little more out of those clouds.

Comments

amy said…
We didn't get anymore rain today. Did you? Oh well, at least it seems to be becoming a trend! Hope you feel better soon! Sent a Pinterest invite to your gmail email, btw.
Only a few drops on my way to work. Not enough to count.

OK, thanks!
I just realized I don't have contact info for you any more.