Butterick 5187-B: Grunge Remix: Part VI

Good grief, this dress is giving me . . . grief.

I don't understand how such an uninteresting pattern can be so much bother!

Update pictures here.

I had a heck of a time redrafting the lost sleeve but finally got it to work. But then I got flustered by something else last night and managed to sew the sleeves in inside out. Twice. I reset one last night and am ripping the other one out right now on my lunch break. Doh!

Starting Thursday, I'll be offline for a week and a half. Hopefully. I'm supposed to be in Africa with Dad but there was a question about whether or not I actually have the vaccines I need. If I don't, it's too late to do anything about it now and I won't be able to go. If I do, I'll be incommunicado until the first weekend in March.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I ripped the sleeve out and basted it in right-side out so I can sew it tonight no matter how stressed out I am. Aargh!

Comments