New fabric

Listening: "What's Your Mama's Name, Child?", Tanya Tucker.

Keepsake Calico small flowers, cream.  I originally ordered this online and it went out of stock, but I found it at the brick-and-mortar Joann this past weekend.  I even got an end-of-bolt discount!


This isn't a specific reproduction but the overall look is very 1940's.  I got three and a half yards so I should be good to go for a house- or day dress.

Black with daisies.  This one also isn't acutely retro but is slightly 1940's in effect.


It will be Butterick 4219, with white eyelet trim.


Hoe Down green geometric 1930's-style:


This one definitely has to be a 1930's housedress.  Simplicity 3284 (1939) jumps out, even thought I kind of see it in a purple print with white collar and cuffs.  It would look good in this green print, too.

Comments