Monday

I kind of feel like I've been hit by a bus.  Not physically, thank goodness, but mentally.  Never mind.  I was a long week and weekend.

We were shuffling offices around last week.  Friday was the biggest day--it involved professional movers and lots of heavy furniture.  We're mostly moved in except for some residual clutter and shuffling and a bit of squabbling about lamps and stuff.  Nothing big.

I went out of town with a friend for the weekend.  I kind of knew going into it that it was probably a mistake--the friend drove so I didn't have my own car, and there weren't enough plans to fill up the time.  It turns out you can totally feel like a fifth wheel even when you're one of only two people.  It wasn't awful, but it was very weird and awkward and draining.  And I felt super guilty for leaving Mispickel.

But on to the next thing, right?  I have a ton of sewing to do and I have to get the house put back together and all kinds of stuff.  Onward and upward.

Comments