I sewed the side-seam pockets and skirt panels last night, and the strips that will be the flounce. Lots of work left to do, but it feels manageable. Gathering flounces and skirts is so much work! I have to do the placket in the back of the skirt, too. I was a little bit, probably unjustifiably, proud of myself for not dawdling over the pockets; I can finally do them well enough that I just put them in without messing around too much.
I was semi-lazy--I used the selvage edges in the skirt and flounce panels so I'd have less seam finishing to do. Yeah, I'm bad. Whatever.
Lots of hand-work to do at lunch.