Simplicity 9200 (1994) Part II: I'm really just posting this so it will look less like I neglect this blog

So . . . yeah.

I traced the bodice, messed with it, messed it up, traced it again, messed with it, messed it up again, and then traced it yet again so I could mess with it (and, most likely, mess it up) some more.

Move along, folks, almost nothing to see here . . . 


Also, please excuse the terrible phone photo.

This is actually the second-to-last phase accomplished on my lunch hour--I then cut it out, cut the wedge out of the bust dart, and rotated and then taped the dart to the shoulder.  I haven't patched up or finished drawing the shoulder dart yet, though.

I've spent the last couple of days playing with Mispickel in the evenings and haven't gotten anything else done.  She's home alone all day right now so she needs some extra attention.  But I now have a five-day weekend, so let the sewing begin!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On a fun note: I replaced my black oxfords with the heels that were too tall.  The new (to me) ones are more 1930's, too.

Comments