Simplicity 4718 (1943) brown dress: Part III

Last week was hectic, and the weekend was weird.  I finished another pair of mitts to be mailed to a college classmate in Germany and worked on the brown calico dress.  The fabric is terrible; I think I'm going to round up all the fabric I have from that line and send it to the pattern-testing pile because I doubt it will hold up with wear.

I got the skirt attached and the sleeves seamed.  I need to finish the inset belt and a bunch of seams, attach the sleeves, do buttons and buttonholes, and hem. 

I'm so lazy this time around.  The sleeves are faced with commercial single-fold bias.

 

Comments