My sewing table was occupied this weekend so I started experimenting with triangular shawls.
I'm using leftovers from the Doctor Who scarves. I did a garter tab cast-on, which worked great, and then basically did:
Increase 1 (I did this by picking up and knitting the "bar" between the stitches)
Knit up to the center stitch
Knit center stitch
Knit to last stitch
Knit all, or knit five [purl] knit five, or whatever you want. I've been messing with knit and purl textures.
However, I knitted until my US8 straight needles were full and had to order a longer cable needle, which should be here by the end of the week: