So the sleeve draft was a failure. I went back to the trace-the-armscye sleeve, cleaned it up, and made a new test sleeve that seems to work. So on with that. I'm pretty sick of sleeves at this point. I do want to try the sleeve draft again sometime, though, to see if I can make it work.
I didn't get any other sewing done this weekend, though. A long-time friend is moving and I spent most of the weekend loading music into the computer, and then loading a Shuffle for her to take with her (we had a bunch of out-of-production records converted to CD a couple of years ago, so I have a bunch of music that she can't get).