Simplicity 1981 5330 apron adaptation

I've been working most of the day on the apron adaptation of Simplicity 5330, the 1981 yoked nightgown pattern I made last year.  I have a good apron but I made it from a pattern I borrowed from Mom, who is quite a bit taller than I am, and it's too big.

I took the extra width out of the front and back (so they're not gathered into the yoke) and cut the neck and armscyes wider.  

The back is open, and the edges are bound.  The rounded corners are easier to bind.

It just pulls over my head.  No fasteners.

I got the wrong binding so I lost some time this evening making a trip to Joann's (OMG, Joann's on a Saturday!) but I just have pockets and ties left to do tomorrow.