The packet of this pattern says "Easily Made". That's a half-truth, at best. Okay, it does in fact assemble with remarkable ease, but that's after you go through six and a half fitting muslins and take four inches out under the arms.
These pictures look like nothing because black fabric doesn't photograph well, but, trust me, it's like 75% done. I have to do a little bit of hand-finishing today at lunch and then go home and figure out the sleeves. That's it. I didn't even cry when setting the zipper, and I tried it on last night and it looks like a dress.
I added an inch and a half to each side of the skirt because the waist gathers looked skimpy. Yeah, I know--fabric rationing fail. Sorry.
But barring something completely unexpected, it should be done for Tuesday!