McCall's 4872 (1975) goth prairie dress Part II

Okay, back to work on this.  I'm actually a bit surprised to see that I started it this month and not last--I'm not quite as far behind as I thought I was. 

I cut all the pieces last night except for the sleeves, which have classic giant, overly-tall Seventies puff caps that I won't be using.  I was dreading futzing with those but then I realized I can probably use the sleeves I already re-drew for the green dress instead. 

I have literally just scraps left.  It took all four yards and I had to shorten the body pieces by 3 1/2 inches to get them onto the fabric.