Vogue 1975 (I think) 1231 American Designers - Sant'Angelo

Listening: Slobberbone.

What do you wear to a birthday party in Montrose?

If you're me, you wear a big, flowy, sundress . . .


  . . . printed in psychedelic deer:


(Art Gallery Utopia Dreamlandia Irradiated.  Pale green with trippy deer and moose.)

I know I said I was going to work on projects for which I'd already done the pattern fitting.  The fabric for this is supposed to arrive in the mail today, and I spent yesterday fitting the bodice, which is really simple (it's loose; the shape comes from the waist ties).  So I'm ready to go, really.

I hope to find iridescent buttons for it, and I'll probably wear it with the red-orange glass beads I made to wear with the Waffle House dress, and/or the crystal double necklace that was my grandmother's.


Comments