A+ for Customer Service

I noticed the other day that my passenger-side headlight had gone out. OK, no big deal, since I don't drive much in the evenings, but I made a mental note to get a new bulb soon.

My office phone rang promptly at 8:00 yesterday morning. Caller ID said it was the body shop that fixed my front fender a month ago. Hmm. Man, I hope there isn't a hitch with the insurance company.

It was Gary the Bumper Sticker guy. It turns out, he lives in Conroe, which is just north of where I live, and drives the same route to work as I do. He recognized my car in all its bumper-stickered glory and, as he passed me, saw that my headlight was out. Since that was the fender that was hit and the repairs are warrantied, he asked me to come in and have it checked to make sure it wasn't a loose electrical connection.

I went in over my lunch break. It was just a burned-out bulb, but they got one from the auto-parts store that they apparently keep on call for minor parts, and replaced it for me, anyway.

Comments

Cool! glad that they replace it for you, that is the real customer service. and for that' I agree to you that they deserve a "A+ for Customer Service".

-mel-